Altuit helps companies develop their own Cognitive Visualization Virtual Reality Labs
For those interested in learning more on how they can build their own VR labs, Altuit has a basic workshop which helps technically adept designers. The workshop covers:
- How to setup, install and configure the hardware and software.
- How to optimally export models from CAD to VR
- How to texture models to faithfully represent the chosen CMF.
- How to quickly create scenes for use in staging models and scenarios.
- How to use a VR engine to setup and configure scenes, light them, and view then in VR.
- How to create a handheld transporter beam to move around scenes larger than room-scale.
- How to setup a scene to be able to grab and move objects around inside it.
If you're interested in learning more about Cogviz VR, please contact us.